Jenkins is software that partially automates the process of developing new software products or is used to debug existing ones. It is used for permanent integration of programs or software components.
Jenkins is the best open source project
At the moment, Jenkins is used in almost any modern company where automatic deployment of applications is necessary, as well as in the convenient management of various tasks. Our team has been working with Jenkins for over 7 years. With the help of this system, we were able to implement many different projects of any complexity.
We have experience building projects using Apache Ant and Apache Maven. In addition, we execute arbitrary shell scripts and Windows batch files. If necessary, we extend the capabilities of Jenkins using plugins. Order the services of our specialists. It is simple, leave a request on the website or call our manager.
Step by step
Step by step
We carefully analyze the goals and objectives of the project
We monitor competitors' cases
We develop a step-by-step plan of work on the site
We assemble a team and work out each step of the development
We test the results and adjust the details
We have been working with the Jenkins system for a while, so we have identified several advantages worth paying attention to:
- Convenience. Setup and subsequent operation do not require specialized knowledge or professional skills. Any manager will be able to figure out and set up a specific task.
- The product is open source and completely free for the user. Distributed under the MIT license.
- Jenkins uses plugins that extend functionality. There are many options on the official website. Users customize the system completely for their tasks.
- Reducing the number of errors due to the "human factor". Jenkins automates processes, making it impossible for you to make a mistake in the form of incorrectly written code or a symbol.
- Security is provided by two factors: authorization and user authentication.
Andrey is the best developer I`ve hired. My web app works much better than it did before he came on board. I am all set with the development for now but am planning on hiring him for a larger project in the future.